Prenosim poruku kolegice iz MySocietya:
Apologies for cross posting. Our latest seminar, as part of our Impacts of Civic Technology (TICTeC) events programme, will be on 2nd December.
We’ll be joined by a fantastic panel to discuss the role and impact of Civic Tech and data in mitigating the climate crisis. More information and registration.
What digital tools and data are citizens and policy makers going to need to turn policy into action? What are the most effective ways citizens can use their power in the political system around the climate? How can civic tech play a role in supporting the development and implementation of institutional responses to the climate crisis?
These are just some of the questions we’ll put to our panel below. We’ll also be sharing some of the climate action projects mySociety is currently working on to get feedback from panellists and attendees.
We hope you will be able to join us! Sign up here.
- Rachel Coxcoon, Director of Climate Emergency Support Programme at the Centre for Sustainable Energy & District Councillor & Cabinet Member for Climate Change & Forward Planning at Cotswold District Council, UK
- Tom Sasse, Associate Director, Institute of Government
- Natalia Carfi, Deputy Director, Open Data Charter
- Louise Crow, Head of Development, mySociety
- Moderator: Mark Cridge, CEO, mySociety
All the best,
Events Manager and Project Logistics